Bang Bang Shrimp from the Bonefish Grill is crispy, creamy, sweet and spicy with just a few ingredients and tastes just like the most popular appetizer on the menu.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 pound shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- canola oil for frying
- In a small bowl add the mayonnaise, Thai sweet chili sauce and Sriracha and stir.
- In a second bowl add the shrimp and buttermilk and stir to coat all the shrimp.
- Visit Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp@dinnerthendessert.com For Recipe Instructions.